ADVERTISEMENT

8-4-18 Predictions

coogam

Gold Member
Mar 9, 2011
Time to take a look at these to see how well I did.

1. King to do well in this offense.

I will go ahead and check this box. King is 2-0 in the early going and has far exceeded my expectations with 7 TDs passing and a 180 QB rating. Add to his resume 3 more TDs rushing and over 5 yards a carry as well. Of course this bears watching since this is early days but yes, King has done well.

2. UH will beat Arizona. Yep, boy did we ever beat those Wildcats and sent their head coach down the road wondering what in the world happened.

3. UH defense to contain Khlil Tate. Well, I guess it depends upon your definition of contain. For me our defense did not let him run wild like he did last year in some of his better Pac 12 games. He rushed for 150 yards but that is with 50 attempts for a paltry 3.0 average. He also passed for 381 yards but threw for 2 interceptions. A lot of his stats were accomplished when our #1s were out of the game. Arizona didn't even score in the first half when the game was on the line. The main thing is he only accounted for 18 points and lost the game 45-18. So yeah, I am claiming my third box with a check mark in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News