ADVERTISEMENT

Tom George Washington Herman

cougars509

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/article/Tom-Herman-I-never-once-lied-to-UH-players-10642848.php

""Every single report that was floating out at that time was inaccurate, so I was not lying, I felt very comfortable saying that," Herman, the new coach at the University of Texas, said during an appearance on The Dan Patrick Show."

Then later,
"There's a lot of things that happened that have been reported that did or didn't happen, but at the end of the day, I don't know how any of that is relevant," Herman told the show.

So only the thing relevant was the stories were not 100% accurate. I don't buy UT had no contact with him or his agent until 10:30 Friday. In his mind omitting the fact his agent had talked to UT and LSU and he was interested in leaving is not a lie to players he told he was building something here. Just setting the record straight that he hadn't agreed to LSU was all that was important.

Don't let the door hit you. How the guy say he was honest then say a lot of things reported did or did not happen after he said reports were inaccurate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News