ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting A Quick Update on 2019 Names to Know for QB

JeffersonPowell

Staff
Jun 2, 2011
Last week we ran a feature taking an early look at 2019 Names to Know at the quarterback position. (Story Here) Got a quick update and a note on a pair of the guys I listed with no offers.

Listed in the other names to know (Players not yet holding but could get offers) I had these two guys.

I have heard that UH is already recruiting both of them and I think offers could be around the corner.

Another name I heard mentioned was

The New Orleans (LA) prospect is another name on Houston's radar that could get an offer in the near future. He as a growing offer list that already includes the likes of Indiana, Kansa, Oregon State, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Tulane, UTSA and Nicholls State.

The staff basically wants Kendal Briles to see them all in person prior to offering, so one that takes place I would expect these three names to get a lot more interest from Houston, but the interest is already there. Seeing Briles in person would only amplify things. There are other names listed in the story I still think could wind up with offers as well, it's still relatively early for the 2019 cycle.

Reactions: PiKAcoog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News