ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Achane Checks in After Houston Re-Offer

JeffersonPowell

Staff
Jun 2, 2011
New Houston head coach Dana Holgorsen and staff recently offered Fort Bend Marshall 2020 running back Devon Achane who was also a target by the previous staff.

The 5-foot-9, 170-pound back is listed as an APB by Rivals. He's utilized both at running back and in the slot for Marshall. He's been reeling in the offers as of late including four offers on Tuesday. The speedy back is now up to 11 offers which include the likes of Houston, FSU, LSU, Ole Miss, Texas A&M and Texas Tech to name a few.

"I got the offer when I went up there for a track meet and I talked to coach and then the whole new staff came to the school," Achane told Cougars Den.

Achane was a previous target, but was pleased to get a visit and re-offer from Houston's new staff.

"It's amazing, always feels good to get offered from your hometown school," He said. "Recruiting is going great for me right now, just thanking the man above. Everyone is recruiting me really hard right now."

Achane says he plans on planning some visits in the near future. He doesn't really have any top teams at the momment and just plans on taking his time in the recruiting process.

Junior Highlights

Reactions: GCW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News