ADVERTISEMENT

Amarmark

cougars509

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
I know people have been complaining but something has to be done. We can't get fans out to the stadium and have crappy service and expect them to come back. No wonder why people only come to UH when we are winning. Overall game day is improving but has a way to go. The tailgate park is a huge improvement.

My fraternity brother stopped by a friends tailgate for awhile then headed to Cougars den for a couple of drinks. About an hour and half before game time we made to the tailgate area in front of the stadium. The place was packed. There was only one place to buy beer if you were not with the tailgates in the area. I talked to the operator and he was complaining they only gave 100 cups! He waited for an hour from them to bring more cups he asked for 500 and no deliveries had been made. 35,000 announced attendance and the one place to buy beer where a lot of UH and TX state fans are hanging out pre-game has 100 cups.

Chickfila near the stairs going up to 303-305 was closed by half time because they ran out of food. This was an area with a lot of TX state fans some who said they support UH when not playing TX state. We can't build attendance and have other school's fans come if we have this crappy service.

Aramark needs to go yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News