ADVERTISEMENT

Briles & Karma

osborne cox

May 28, 2015
For those who were around when he left (assuming most on here were) this story, while incredibly sad for the young lady impacted, certainly feels a little karmatic if you will

Art stuck it to UH, which gave him his shot to be a head coach, because, as I recall primarily he & Maggard did not see eye to eye.

So rather than handle it properly like a professional would, he opted to align himself with Ed Young & co. to surreptitiously sabotage the UH season (see Tulsa game prep that year) for our team, and eventually thumb his proverbial nose to the UH supporters by denying he had any interest in Baylor, proclaiming he "was still proud to be a Houston Cougar" - funny much like he today claims to have had no knowledge of this players past @Boise.

I doubt it will come to pass, but Baylor should cut ties with Art like immediately. Demonstrate to that young lady and her family that she does matter and count, and that the school will uphold the values they so regularly purport.

I am sorry he lost his parents in the manner he did many years ago, but that does not give license for his actions in these cases. Sorry.

Reactions: RITZCOOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News