ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News Checking In

JeffersonPowell

Staff
Jun 2, 2011
Been a rough week for me but wanted to check in with you guys. My sister is no longer with us. But she's in a much better place with no more suffering.

I was also the victim of a severe accident. I was rear ended on 45 last week and my truck is a complete loss. It was pretty bad I ended up flipped on my side the passenger side of my truck was on the pavement. I was at a dead stop and rear ended by someone traveling high way speeds who didn't even brake. So needless to say I'm doing some rehabilitation for that and in a lot of pain and discomfort.

So what can I say... Not one of my favorite weeks... But time cures all right?

Im probably going to take a few more days and I'll transition back into full fledged game week mode after the bye week.

Sorry it's been quiet here. I have another person that will be coming on to help out here and there as Russell decided he wanted to focus solely on his duties covering Cincinnati and I respect that. I have had the same approach here when other offers to expand my roles came up.

The guy I'm bringing on is a smart cookie. He's a guy I went to high school with. He's a doctor but wants to get involved with writing I told him I would help him get his feet wet. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable. I think he'll help provide some good content.

Marcus will still be around as well when he can though his primary focus will be his newspaper gig.

So we'll be running at full force real soon. I appreciate being able to take the time off with my family, hopefully you guys haven't missed me too much. But we'll get rolling again real soon.

Reactions: RITZCOOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News