ADVERTISEMENT

Home And Home LSU?

coogam

Gold Member
Mar 9, 2011
There is a rumor going around that we have a home and home with LSU. First let me set it up as a possibility. Apparently, Aresco said in a interview on Sirius (have not heard it myself) that UH will play LSU in a home and home. (I know we play LSU at the FC on Dec 12th) This is on the other site and the poster doubled down that he heard Aresco confirming it.

We do have an opening in 2019 but LSU does not. However they could buy out or reschedule a Georgia Southern or Northwestern State. Yes, that would give us 3 P5 games. We would play OU, Washington State, and LSU.

Here is where it gets mildly interesting. The AdvoCare game has not announced its game participants for 2019 yet. They have announced the 2020 game with Ole Miss and Baylor.

Could there be some fire associated with this whiff of smoke? We do have someone on this board who is connected with this game. If they are able to shed some light on the subject at this time that would be great. If not I completely understand.

So, is there something to this or not. Wouldn't that be something if there were.

Reactions: jme1952
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News