ADVERTISEMENT

2018 2-Deep

PiKAcoog

Jan 16, 2013
Got bored this morning given no game on Saturday so I was well rested. This is all based off the depth chart vs Navy.

Couple of Notes/Thoughts-
OFFENSE:
1) Looks like the OL will be more than okay, what scares me is i see a LOT of JRs which means in 2 years, our recruiting has to be STELLAR starting now.
2) WR is a cause for concern as we only return 2 guys who contributed this year in addition to John Leday, although i'm not sure if he slots as IN/OUT WR.
3) Furthermore, Stevenson has me a bit worried, I know he was slated to start but much like the other WR from Ok State, i'm worried about his durability. 3 injuries prior to contributing doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
4) I'm putting Mulbah infront of Duke, We need to look to the future and invest more into the future.

DEFENSE:
1) We are obviously okay with ED SMASH still leading the DL, I didn't put Isiah Chambers on there because he hasn't seen the D1 field yet.
2) The obvious HUGE worry is ILB as we only return Roman Brown. I think we are going to need to hit the grad market for ILB. From what I can tell:
2017 RS- Amaud Willis-Dalton/Derrick Parrish
2017 Played- Jordan Milburn/Elijah Gooden
If i'm 3* Donavan Mutin, I am salivating at a shot to come in and compete immediately.
3) Which is funny because last we were worried about OLB and I think we are set on that. I have Anenih backing up J Will but I could see a possible change. Not everyone stays healthy so I think all 4 of those guys see the field a lot.
4) The Defensive backfield should be fine. Davis will be a capt. i hope Wilder gets a Medical Redshirt and Myres, Johnson, Winchester all played fine in my eyes.
bn5Lmr9.png

So to sum up?
WR/ILB are the 2 positions of worry.

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments. I'm clearly no expert. I just like making spread sheets.

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News