ADVERTISEMENT

Here Is A Thought: Did We....

coogam

Gold Member
Mar 9, 2011
build the Fertitta Center too small? I know the thinking that goes something like....well we are winning big time right now. What happens if that is no longer the case? Right? But what happens if CKS continues building this program and it just evolves into something even better that lasts for 5-10 years?

Or, what happens when we join a P5 conference and some of the big time programs roll in every week and there is a pent up demand for tickets but just no where to put folks?

Did I hear or read correctly that the rest of our home games are sell outs for all practical purposes?

That is really some rarefied air for Cougar supporters isn't it?

Whether we did or we didn't can't be answered with only one year of feedback to be sure. But did anyone think we would have this kind of demand for Cougar basketball before this year with so many sell outs?

Or let me ask it differently. If the decision makers knew we would have this kind of response to Cougar basketball would they have made Fertitta Center somewhat larger?

To be sure no one could have anticipated this kind of season or this kind of response. But that said, had they known then what they know now, I think we would see more seating capacity. We might even see a waiting list in seasons to come for season tickets. That makes me down right giddy! Go Coogs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News