ADVERTISEMENT

Herman and the right job

cougars509

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
http://www.khou.com/mb/sports/college/uh-strength-coach-immeasurable-to-team-s-success/249605230

This was posted on another thread but there were comments here I found really enlightening. Herman says he thanks God McKnight came here. In another part he says the if McKnight would have said no he would not have taken the job. The right job was place where Yancy McKnight would work.

At the end of the season no doubt the rumor mill will be blazing again about Herman leaving. There are already rumors BU may offer him more than Saban which I highly doubt. This clip gives some insight though. He and McKnight are a package deal. If McKnight won't follow him somewhere he isn't going.

So it will be interesting as the next rumors unfold to look at it. Herman won't go anywhere we he can't hire his trusted staff. I think that leaves it mostly to Texas. Lets hope McKnight doesn't like Austin when that position eventually opens again. :) By that time UH might be getting more publicity than UT if Herman keeps it up here.

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News