ADVERTISEMENT

SOS, P5, scheduling..

lewiswal

Jan 23, 2014
From time to time we mentioN one important component in becoming a p5 school, scheduling. Now that the playoff format looks at OOC games and better opponents we have a chance to appear on better schedules. Unfortunately, we have not had a priority like our rivals have. For example, ECU plays Florida,VaTech and Byu in 2015. In out years they play VaTech 3 times, S Carolina, west Va., NC State and north Carolina. They also face Ohio St. Nebraska.

UCF plays Stanford and S. Carolina. In out years they scheduled Mich. Maryland, and Tex. Purdue and Indiana.

We have Louisville and Bandy next year. In out years we play a neutral and away game with Oklahoma. In out years we have Az., TexasTech and Kansas.

Something is wrong. I read when I first joined the discussion, we would only schedule home and away, 1-1 games. It's my opinion that there are 3-5 teams that 0-2 contracts or 1-2 contracts that would give us a net positive if we play well and win our share. If we are to be considered P5 material we need this exposure.

Your views will be appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News