ADVERTISEMENT

The Tulane loss confirmed...

Cam Wakefield

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
I have been saying this for a long time, but especially since sitting through the Spring game...

Confirmed to me tonight was the fact that Bush is the problem and should not be an OC at UH.

I watched as Bush eroded what ability Piland had in 2012. I always thought Piland was a little dainty but he did have ability. Bush's consistent 3 and outs made our defense tired and resulted in losses where I scratched my head.

In 2013 after Meachum left and we prepared for a bowl game I thought he might be ready only to see signs that he was at it again. I like JOK because he is strong armed and seems to have mobility, not enough to be called a dual threat, but mobility.

In 2014, I left the Spring game disgusted with the offense...Bush had done it again. I realized that many of our starters did not play so I hoped for a good season despite what I saw. UTSA came and I was excited to be in our new digs but the first play, a hand off for -2 yards, I knew we were in trouble. Bush has ruined JOK. Ward was the answer at the time but Bush's play calling or lack thereof, is killing this team. No QB we put in will be successful. I went to USF and I saw a Ward that got BUSHWACKED.

What did you learn from this Tulane loss???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News